Before you complete your registration, please familiarize yourself with Center for Equity and Inclusion’s Cancellation and Transfer Policy.
Your registration applies to the specific course, dates, and location you have chosen. All payments are non-refundable.
Transferring your registration:
Transfers are available only when program tuition is paid in full. You may apply this payment to the same course offered on another date and/or other course(s). Your request for a transfer must be made at least 14 business days prior to the start date of the program for which you originally registered. Transfers will be granted subject to availability.
- If transferring to another individual: New registrant must meet any registration requirements listed.
- If transferring to a new course: The new course(s) must occur within 3 months of the original course you registered for. You are responsible for any tuition charges that exceed your original investment. Any overage paid is not eligible for refund.
- If you register for a course that offered a discounted tuition, you may retain the discounted tuition rate when you register for the same class within 3 months of original date.
Cancelling your registration:
- All payments are non-refundable.
- You may re-register for the same course within one year of the date of your original registration.
You many transfer or cancel your registration by contacting CEI at email@example.com or calling 503-451-3003.